Bespoke office interiors firm Penketh Group has brought Frövi to its spectacular new Manchester WorkLife Showroom.
British furniture company Frövi produce distinctive and colourful furniture using the best craftsmanship and innovation.
With a name inspired by Scandinavian design, the brand creates sleek, robust products for the modern workplace. They recently showcased their work at Clerkenwell Design Week in London.
A range of Frövi products are now on show until the end of the year in Penketh Group’s WorkLife Showroom on the eighth floor of Bruntwood’s flagship NEO building in Manchester city centre.
Designer Chris Birchall from the Penketh Group, said: “We’re delighted to showcase Frövi into our exclusive designer space in our WorkLife Showroom.
“We are working with some of the country’s most exciting brands, all of whom are helping us to meet the increasing demand for more flexible and collaborative workplace furniture and social spaces where people can recharge and re-energise.”
Penketh Group was established 40 years ago. They work with clients across the country to create outstanding working environments that engage with and inspire the people who work in them.
As well as office interior design and furniture, the company’s services include AV, Technology and Managed Print Solutions.
The Frövi products being showcased from now until the end of the year in the WorkLife Showroom are:
- Scandi Armchair: Crafted from solid oak and with a two-tone fabric option, the Scandi is inspired by contemporary home interiors. Perfect for relaxing and recharging in a breakout space.
- Ego Chair: Available in 12 popular colours, Ego is a strikingly simple and hard-wearing fibreglass reinforced chair ideal for a breakout area or work café. Matching stools are also available.
- Ilk Tilt & Footstool: A stunning alternative to a work lounge chair, the Ilk is an extremely comfortable tilting chair for people wanting some privacy and downtime. It is also ideal for those wanting to work on a portable device to catch up on emails. It comes with a range of matching products.
- Give your workspace a pop of colour with a contemporary Ilk Sofa. With a choice of two frame styles, two-tone and contrasting stitching options and a durable injection-moulded seat construction, it will help to transform a social space.
- Urban Sofa: Reflecting the trend to bring a touch of the home into the workspace, the Urban Sofa helps to create an inviting environment for people to engage with each other. It comes in a natural oak or black oak frame with an extensive choice of fabric, vinyl or leather finish.
- Relic Poseur Table & Stool: Whether you want to sit or stand, this statement table and stool is a Frövi bestseller. They are available in custom sizes and can come in bright colours or as a raw industrial look. The fast self-assembly table has invisible cable management with optional power and data ports.
- Laptop Table: This slender and practical table is perfect for today’s agile and mobile worker looking to be more flexible in their workspace. The frame comes in a hard wearing black finish.
- Jig Credenza: Transform a dull storage area with these interesting and multi-purpose storage units. Available in different heights, with fabric handles and push touch opening, they can even be upholstered with a seat cushion to encourage people to sit, chat and collaborate.